jeudi 15 mars 2007

Welcome (To The Machine)

Hello everyone. It's good to have you here.

This blog follows the foot steps of my previous msn space (http://ratsitatane.spaces.live.com/ ) with the same focus on cinema, music, politics etc.. I will be adding things gradually, please post any comments or suggestions you'd have.

My first post is below. I may have stretched it a bit too long, but it will be useful to me as a guideline for future reviews- which will be shorter, I promise!

Have a nice time.

3 commentaires:

Sundeep84 a dit…

;)
Nice to have you back. It's been a while. We hope it will be a long stride.. All the best :)

Cheers!
Sundeep

Unknown a dit…

Hmmm... finally! and of some quality too...

btw, i remember ur last quote from a movie... any idea which one?

Anonyme a dit…

hello Nabil
nice blog
"Sabadii" from Aurelie and Bruno staying in Laos for a while
Hope your enjoying your master in Assas. This is my e mail adress tio525@hotmail.com
Bruno